- AIFA, we, us, or our refers to AIFA Sendirian Berhad.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Personal Data is information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Usage Data refers to the non-personal information collected automatically when you access or use our Website (for example, duration of page visit, Cookies).
- Website refers to the AIFA website, accessible from the following address at www.aifa.com.bn.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you access our website, we may ask you to provide us with Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify you.
The Personal Data may include, but not limited to:
- Identity Card Number
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Usage data collected automatically includes, but not limited to:
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address
- Browser type and operating system
- Phone model and operating system
- The pages in our Website that you visit
- Date and time of your visit
- Time spent on those pages
- Number of times you return to our Website
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
AIFA will only collect your Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to us. This may include, but not limited to:
- Signing up for an account on our Website.
- When you contact our customer service or email for any enquiries
- Participating in any of our surveys, promotions, or lucky draw
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
AIFA may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Provide and maintain our Website so we can improve our products and services.
- To manage your account in our Website so you have access to the functionalities available to you as a registered user.
- To process the orders made by you through our Website and to update you on the delivery of your order.
- To contact you on any changes to our Website’s Terms of Service or Policy.
- To provide you with newsletter, promotions and information related to AIFA.
- To attend and manage your enquiries and feedback to us.
We may share and disclose your Personal Data in the following situations:
- Service providers: to enable them to provide technical and professional support to you, which includes payment processors and logistic services to be able to fulfil your orders.
- Under certain circumstances where we are required to disclose your Personal Data in response to valid requests by law.
- To prevent any fraud or wrongdoing and protect the safety of users of the Website.
We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company and/or third parties.
UPDATING AND ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have registered an account with AIFA, you can access and update your Personal Data anytime by signing into your account on our Website. For any Personal Data that you are unable to change by signing into your account, or if you no longer want to use our service, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist in removing the Personal Data you provided to us.
Please note that there may be an administrative fee charged for the handling and processing of your Personal Data request.
MINOR’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Another part of our priority is the protection of children’s privacy. AIFA does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Last Updated: 3rd August 2020